Finally, say goodbye to unwanted hair today.
Here at Halo Laser and beauty clinic we focus on removing hair and you can be confident that you are in safe hands with our fully trained laser practitioners. Our team are friendly, professional and will put you at ease from the minute you walk in.
The machine we use is an ipl machine from skin base. The IPL machine we use has intense pulsed light which is an alternative to conventional hair removal techniques such as waxing, depilating and shaving. IPL targets and disables hairs at the follicle to give a permanent reduction in hair growth.
How many treatments do I need?
Hair growth happens in three different phases and permanent results are achieved during one particular phase. This means that typical a course of 6-10 treatments could be needed to see the best results. Facial hair that is caused by hormonal imbalances, we advise, 10-12 treatments could be required.
Am I suitable for treatment?
Our practitioners will carry out a comprehensive consultation and patch test, from there they will advise you of the results you can expect to achieve. IPL is proven to work on almost all skin types, except very dark skin.
How does it feel?
There is virtually no pain with our IPL machine. We use a specialised crystal cooling head, which is the latest on the market to numb the area prior to treatment. This is infinitely more comfortable than other laser machines used, waxing or electrolysis.
*Book your free consultation now
Patch test 25euro, redeemable against your first laser treatment.
- Sides of Face
- Basic Bikini
Special Offer Packages
Full Leg, Bikini (standard/Californian) & Underarm from €166.50 (based on a course of six)
Bikini with Underarm from €99 (based on a course of six)
Full Face from €75 (based on a course of six)
We also do pay as you go treatments, so no up front payments are required.
We offer packages and payment plans for courses of six treatments.
Pre Treatment Advice for Clients
8 weeks prior to treatment
- No waxing, plucking or threading for at least 8 weeks and/or between treatments.
4 weeks prior to treatment
- Do not expose the skin to UV or self-tan for at least 4 weeks before and/or between treatments.
1 week prior to treatment
- Avoid intense exfoliation, microdermabrasion or peels.
24-48 hours prior to treatment
- Do not use bleaching creams or perfumed products.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water immediately before or after treatment.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing when attending treatment sessions.
- Hydrate the body by drinking plenty of water.
- Protect the skin from sun exposure with suitable clothing and use sun block SPF30+ before first treatment and between treatments. But do not use sun blocking creams within 24 hours of scheduled treatments.
Post Treatment Care for clients
To ensure your comfort after treatment, please adhere to the following post treatment recommendations:
For up to 24 hours
- The skin may be red and arm after treatment, this is perfectly normal and will naturally subside.
- If you wish, you can apply a cold compress to help calm the skin. However, it is advisable to avoid using ice. as it may irritate the skin.
- You can also use soothing preparations such as aloe vera, witch hazel or tea three oil. These will help soothe skin and reduce redness after hair removal.
- Avoid using make up on the treated area, allowing the skin t cool naturally.
For 48 hours
- Avoid all heat treatment including hot bath, saunas, steam baths and showers.
- No swimming in strongly chlorinated water.
- Do not use bleaching creams.
- Avoid perfumed products eg. soaps, creams or perfumes.
- Leave any temporary skin responses such as redness to subside naturally.
- Do not touch, pick, scratch or otherwise irritate the area.
For 72 hours
- No shaving
For 1 week
- Do not exfoliate the treated area or use peels
For 2 weeks
- No UV exposure
- No self-tan
- Avoid waxing, plucking, threading (at all times during a course)
- Avoid depilation creams
- Avoid prolonged outdoor activity that may expose the skin to a lot of wind or sun.
For 6 weeks
- Use sun protection SPF30+
- Limit sun exposure and do not use tanning beds for at least six weeks.
Other Treatments with IPL
Our IPL machine offers a range of medical treatments for different skin issues. Please as our laser practitioner if you would like more information or to book your consultation.
- Treats sun damage including age spots and pigmentation.
- Reduces redness and uneven pigmentation.
- Effectively reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin looks smoother and more even in appearance.
- Requires 3-6 treatments, 2-3 weeks apart.
Vascular Lesion Treatment
- Effectively treats thread veins, rosacea and Campbell de morgan spots/cherry angiomas
- Requires only 1-3 treatments at 2-3 weeks apart.
- Destroys the bacteria on the skin preventing new spots occurring.
- Prevents over-production of sebum and dramatically reduces inflammation.
- Stimulates collagen production reducing the appearance of scarring and improving skin texture.
- Quickly see a noticeable difference in the conditions of your skin.
- Requires 3-4 treatments, 2-3 weeks apart.